Just giving it a try..

by 06:47 0 yorum
l have a lot of free time and 2 brothers who love anime

Last year they bought me a bag full of acrylic paint, blank T-shirts and tiny brushes.
And that's what came out.

l myself wear my painted shirts, too and friends who saw them asked me to paint for them.
So l asked myself, why not paint for more ppl? Lol no, why not paint for money?
Because l enjoy doing it and l'd love to see my work on more ppl.


l don't have shirts that are painted and ready n stuff, l would just paint upon request.
Special requests are welcome as long as the motive, logo, character etc. is not too complex.

Want one?
Just contact me!
kev.was.here.lol@gmail.com

Click here to see sum rilli cool pics.



Firdevs

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder